Wednesday, December 3, 2008

current situation

i decided to blog one last post before common test :)

just some updates .....

test is on its way .. everyone is mugging .. searching for seats in the library to study was a tough job .. met tons of friends ... all studying hard yeah !... jia you !!


really glad that my nerd spec is fixed



apart form my psp
my bag is wearing out too.. hai .. have to get a new one soon ...




my shoe and skates too .. ah !!!




even my study notes also betray me ..

so sad.. but thats life... all things come and go ...

so ... i think it is just okie for this kind of things to happen ... so lets just all focus on what is important !!

common test !
Danzation!!

Tml Ann is going to see the freshie guys .... lets hope for the best ..

Guys lets not let Farid(aka boss) down.... put in more effort .. !!!

jia you all fellow friends

A2

BRB


No comments: