Saturday, March 21, 2009

my birthday

eh .. thinking big .. i was real happy on my birthday .. i did the thing i like most in life ... DANCE
my bro sis boss and bosses... and friends celebrated for me.. kinder surprise..

not one not two .. but three cakes in a row .. in the studio .. thats really surprising... scary in fact...

to me it was really the best birthday i ever had in my whole life !

those cakes must have cost a bomb ! .. bad thing is i nv put up any show .. haha.. solo got no link to me ..haha.. but wat i tot was the wasabi and re:fresh .. really did a good job performing for all of us !

3 cheers !

kinderjoy .. is full of surprises .. so must jia you !! yan soon, shawnald, qiang and stacey ! glad to be in a team with you all ! we must JIA YOU !


then after 1 went to 12345 to eat buffet .. that was crazy man.. haha.. my secondary sch bros they eat so much .. (: and the aluminium cake was really cool too thanks lian..


No comments: