Sunday, April 19, 2009

yup yup now...

you feel it ?
school starts tml ....

need to sleep early already ... adjust back to sleep and wake up early timing .. lol..

hopes for this sem ..

1.really work hard to pull up my grades!
2.improve in dance !!
3.able to manage my time really well


sch havent start ... schedules are fully packed already .. just make me a crazy guy!! oh man

next week
dance class..
jazz class..
venture meeting..
SYDC audition..
freaking !!

anyway.. gonna settle things soon , if not its getting dirty !!

winter always turns to spring

the more suffered in winter , the more spring is appreciated

how about my theory?

enjoy winter, means happy ever after :)

something else.. this is my wallet

listen to your heartbeat and dance ...

this is one of my favorite phrase

so peace.

A2

No comments: