Tuesday, September 8, 2009

J, my girl :)

it's so great to have you.
when i'm sick, you take care of me.
when i look at you, your smile just brighten me up.
when you look at me, i always kana electric shock.
when i'm tired, i can have your shoulders.
when you are tired, you look so cute on my shoulders.
when i call you in the morning, your voice is always so sexy.
when you call me in the morning, my voice like uncle.
when i hug you, i could always feel your warmth.
when you hug me, same as above.(haha)
when i dance, i can always have your support.
when you dance, i can always see your determination.
when i think about you, deep down my heart i could always confidently say I LOVE YOU so deep so deep so deep.

Jessica Lim Li Shan, you are really the BEST BEST BEST !
smooch!




要和你在一起,
到白头发。




No comments: